How Does the EMI Calculator Work?
Fullerton India’s Two Wheeler loan EMI calculator is a tool to calculate EMI based on a few inputs. These inputs define your requirement and are as follows;
- Total Loan Amount: This is the sum of the total money required to purchase a two-wheeler.
- Interest Rate: The actual value will depend on your eligibility.
- Tenure: The time you need to repay the loan.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- Easy to use and can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Estimating EMI using an EMI calculator helps you plan your finances smartly.
- Depending on your capability to repay the loan, you can use the calculator to know the right tenure that will be best suited to you.
- You can prepare an EMI chart with different options to repay the loan. These options help to understand the loan in detail.
Things to Know Before Applying For Two-Wheeler Loan
We understand that like every self sufficient and independent individual, you too have a dream of owning a two-wheeler which could make your daily commute extremely easy without having to depend on public transport. We support your dreams by offering you affordable two-wheeler loans. You can apply with us either online or by walking into your nearest Fullerton India branch*.
- The documentation is simple and fast processing.
- Two-wheeler loans have interest rates much lesser than credit card loans. Hence it is always wise to choose the two-wheeler loans over credit card loans.
- At Fullerton India, we offer two wheeler loans with zero down payments, thereby enabling you to get your bike on no-cost. The EMI can be determined based on interest rate and tenure once your loan gets approved.
- Our Two-wheeler loans have tenure of up to 36 months which gives you an ample amount of time to repay the loan.
*Terms and Conditions Apply