According to data provided by the Reserve Bank of India, the volume of personal loan borrowings has increased sharply in the past couple of years. Personal loan borrowings have increased to a sum of Rs. 19.33 lakh crore as of June 2018 as compared to Rs. 5.89 lakh crore in 2010. The significant increase is attributed to many factors. Regardless of the sum borrowed, lenders ensure that the loan is quickly approved and the sum is disbursed to your account promptly.
Why Should I Consider Opting for a Personal Loan?
Lenders have not laid down restrictions on the purpose for which one could apply for a personal loan. Personal loans offer tremendous flexibility and are an excellent option for any planned expenditures or surprises that life may throw at you. This is why you should consider opting for a Rs. 50,000 personal loan:
- Collateral-Free Loans
You can borrow the funds you need without any collateral.
- Borrow a Sum of your Choice
The best part about opting for a personal loan is that you can borrow a sum of as less as Rs. 50,000. All you need to do is log into the website and follow a few simple steps. The approved amount will be credited to your account approximately 30 minutes post-approval.
- Online Applications
Want to escape the hassle of excess paperwork and documentation? If you choose to go the online route, the application process is completely paper-free. Fill in the required details, scan and upload the required documents to apply for a loan.
- Benefits for Existing Customers
Existing customers are automatically eligible for top-up loans on the principal amount and other benefits that include benefits on the rate of interest.
- Information at your Fingertips
Log into your account and avail statements, manage loan-related payments at your convenience in a matter of a few clicks.
Eligibility Criteria for a Personal Loan of Rs. 50,000
The eligibility criteria for personal loan to borrow a sum of Rs. 50,000 is as follows:
- The age of the applicant must range between 21 to 60 years.
- The applicant must be employed with a public or private enterprise with a turnover as per the lender’s policies.
- The applicant should earn a sum of at least Rs. 25,000 in places like Delhi and Mumbai and Rs. 20,000 in other parts of the country.
- A self-employed person should be in business for at least 3 years. The loan amount is calculated on profit after tax and the minimum turnover value varies according to the industry.
- The applicant should possess approximately 6 months of experience in the present company and a total of 1 year of experience.
Am I Eligible to Borrow a Sum of Rs. 50,000?
Before deciding to opt for a personal loan, it is advisable to calculate the exact amount you can borrow. Your eligibility depends on factors like age, income, existing loans etc. Log into the website of your loan provider and use a personal loan eligibility calculator to calculate the amount you are eligible for, your personal loan EMI, the other offers you are eligible for etc.
Post deciding to borrow a personal loan, compare offerings provided by different providers and shortlist on one that best suits your requirements. Giving your dreams wings is just one loan away!
APPLY FOR LOAN