Looking for an instant 2 lakh personal loan? Fullerton India offers you a personal loan at competitive interest rates that serve multiple purposes. Easily available to both salaried and self-employed individuals, the personal loan requires minimum documentation and has easy to fulfill eligibility criteria.
Personal Loan Application Process
At Fullerton India, you have the flexibility to apply for a personal loan either by visiting our nearest branch or online on our website.
Following is the step-by-step process to apply for a personal loan online:
- Visit the online application page and enter your valid mobile number
- Duly fill the application form with personal details as requested on the page
- Enter your employment status (if selected salaried)
- Now, enter your bank details
- Upload all digital copies of the required documents
- Click on "Submit" and within few seconds you will know about your eligibility
- Our customer representative will contact you for further checks and verification
- After final approval, the amount will be credit to your account within 30 minutes
Features of 2 Lakh Loan:
- Simple and Paperless Documentation
The loan approval and documentation process is totally paperless when you apply for a personal loan online. At no stage, heavy paperwork is involved to secure the loan.
- Easy Eligibility Criteria
The 2 lakh loan can be availed by any individual aged between 21-60, who must be gainfully employed, either salaried or self-employed.
You can use a personal loan eligibility calculator to check your eligibility.
- Quick Disbursal
Subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria and after all due-diligence of loan application, the loan amount is credited to your bank account within 30 minutes of approval.
- Competitive Interest Rates
The interest rates on personal loan start from 11.99% for both salaried and self-employed individuals with an upper limit fixed at 23.99%.
- Flexible Repayment Tenor
The repayment tenure ranges between 12-60 months, which helps to plan your loan tenure and EMIs accordingly.
You can also use an EMI calculator to calculate your personal loan EMI and fix accordingly. Additionally, the maximum EMI as a percent of income is allowed up to 65%.
- No Hidden Charges
Fullerton India maintains a very transparent procedure with regards to communication of fees and upfront charges to its customers.