Jodhpur, Rajasthan is one of the most popular traveller’s destinations, even among international travellers. The city used to be a princely state and hosts a large number of beautiful forts and palaces. The city is set against the landscape of the Thar desert and is also known as “Blue City'' due to the uniformly painted blue homes. The city is also home to important educational institutions including AIIMS Jodhpur and IIT Jodhpur.
Due to its many charming locations, the city hosts a large number of businesses in the motion pictures industry. Thus, due to booming tourism, education and so on, the city now has a huge number of small businesses specialising in handlooms, textiles, jewellery, education, and so on. However, like all others, even residents of this beautiful city need the right kind of support to realise their dreams and goals. Fullerton India offers multiple types of personal loan in Jodhpur To help you get the support you need.
Features and Benefits
Here are some of the features of Fullerton India’s instant personal loan in Jodhpur
- Get a maximum loan amount of up to INR 25 lakhs*
- Completely digital process, which ensures that you get a faster response.
- Minimal documentation.
- We offer competitive Interest rates starting from 11.99%
- You can opt for a flexible repayment tenure between 12-60 months so that you can comfortably manage your EMI within your budget.
Steps to Apply for an Instant Personal Loan in Jodhpur
- Log on to www.fullertonindia.com
- Go through the various criteria listed to know your personal loan eligibility.
- Use our personal loan eligibility calculator to get an estimate of the maximum loan amount you can expect to get.
- Click the “Apply now” button on the top right of the page to begin your journey.
- Select “Personal loan”
- Select “Salaried” or “Self-employed” as applicable and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your number to proceed.
- Provide your information and upload documents.
- Click “Submit”
- ID proof and address proof to serve as your basic KYC documents.
- For salaried applicants, last 3 months’ salary slips will be required.
- For self-employed applicants, audited financials for the last one year will be required.
- Last 6 months Bank statements.
- Proof of employment (salaried) / business existence (self-employed).
Interest Rates and Charges
- We offer highly competitive interest rates based on your eligibility starting from 11.99%. Please note that Fullerton India’s policy at the time of loan application will also play an important role in determining the rate which is offered to you.
- We charge a low processing fee between 0 to 6% of the loan amount.
If you would like to know more details, please check our personal loan Interest rates and charges.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Indian residents only.
- The minimum salary for a personal loan in Jodhpur is INR 20,000 per month.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age at the time of loan application and not more than 65 years of age by the time of loan maturity.
- You should have a stable income source (a job at a registered company or own a self-employed business).
- The minimum CIBIL score for a personal loan is 750.
- If you are salaried, you must have been employed at your existing job for at least 1 year. Alternately, if you are self-employed, you should have been working on your current business for at least 2 years.
Apply online today and avail the financial support you need from the comfort of your home!