Calicut is the second-largest city in Kerala and is commonly known as Kozhikode. It’s close to the famous Kappad beach, where the famous Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama landed in 1498. Dubbed as a “City of Spice” and known for its unique “Calico cotton”, Calicut is one of the biggest economic centers of the state.
The city offers many business opportunities in multiple avenues like spice trading, tourism, textiles, etc. If you are planning to enroll in a certification course, prepare for wedding arrangements, plan a dream holiday, or grow your business, you can apply for an instant Personal Loan in Calicut with Fullerton India.
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits offered on a personal loan in Calicut by Fullerton India:
- Higher Loan Amount: You can borrow up to Rs 25 lakh as a personal loan, depending on your income, employment status, age, and other financial obligations.
- Attractive Interest Rates: The personal loan interest rate starts from 11.99% per annum for salaried as well as self-employed professionals.
- Instant Approval: The entire personal loan application process is completely paperless and online. Upon meeting all the eligibility criteria, instant in-principal approval is given on the loan application. Final approval will be given after successful verification & document evaluation.
- Quick Disbursal: Shortly after the acceptance of the loan terms and completion of all due processes, the approved funds get credited to the bank account.
- Flexible Loan Tenor: You get to choose a convenient loan tenor of up to 60 months to repay the loan amount in full via monthly installments or EMIs.
- Customized Loan Offer: Fullerton India provides customized loan offers and other benefits to existing customers like easier terms on loans, lower rate of interest, quick disbursal, etc.
Eligibility for Personal Loan in Calicut
The eligibility criteria to avail of a personal loan in Calicut are:
If you are a salaried professional
- Should be Resident Indian citizen
- The minimum age at the time of application should be 21 years and a maximum of 65 years by the time loan tenure matures
- Must be employed in a reputed and well-established public or private organisation
- Should have a minimum monthly income of Rs 20,000
- Should have a credit score of 750 and above with good credit history
- Minimum work experience of at least 1 year with at least 6 months in the current company
For self-employed professionals, the minimum income criteria depend on the minimal annual turnover depending on the nature of the industry or profession. The rest eligibility criteria remain the same as that of salaried professionals.
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Calicut
- PAN & Proof of identity (AADHAAR, Passport, Voter ID)
- Proof of address (Utility bills, AADHAAR, bank account statement) including employment address
- Salary slips for the last three months
- Last six months' bank account statement
- Latest Form 16
- Proof of income, or business’s financial statement (if self-employed)
How to Calculate Personal Loan EMI?
The personal loan EMI calculator lets you calculate your personal loan tenure so that you pick the right loan tenure without impacting your finances. Additionally, you can also use a personal loan eligibility calculator to know your eligibility for a personal loan and estimate the maximum amount you can borrow.
Steps to Apply for Personal Loan Online
- Go to our website, fullertonindia.com and click on Personal Loan present on the menu bar
- Click on “Apply Now” and follow the steps as prompted or displayed on the screen
- Upload the digital copies of all necessary documents and meet all the personal loan requirements to complete the application process
- Depending on your eligibility, you may be given in-principal approval and your application will be processed further. Our representative will get in touch with you to take the process ahead.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Fullerton India branch to apply for a personal loan.
Apply for Personal Loan