While shopping for items such as smart televisions, mobile phones, tablets, washing machines, air-conditioners, or even wedding shopping, we want to purchase branded products. A branded product is comparatively reliable, offers multiple features, provides a comprehensive warranty, and promises excellent quality. More importantly, they have exchange value especially when it comes to electronics and consumer durables. However, branded products are likely to be expensive. You can shop for the products of your choice with a personal loan for shopping from Fullerton India. You can enjoy several benefits like quick loan disbursal, flexible repayment, seamless transaction, and many more.
Fullerton India’s Personal Loan for Shopping Benefits:
- Flexible Tenure: Ranging from a minimum of 12 months to 60 months, the flexible tenure offered by Fullerton helps you in better planning and easy repayment. You can choose the desired repayment tenure as per your repayment capability with Fullerton India.
- Attractive Interest Rate: Personal loan rates are a very important factor as they translate into a monthly expense. Fullerton offers an attractive interest rate starting from 11.99% per annum. This ensures you can fulfill your shopping dreams.
- High Loan Amount: Based on the applicant’s eligibility, Fullerton India offers a personal loan up to INR 25,00,000. This large amount can be used to buy any lifestyle product or even luxury items like modern appliances, smart televisions, mobile phones, jewelry, and much more.
- Seamless Processing: The Loan application with Fullerton India is easy as it can be completed online. You can easily fill up the form online, upload the documents, and submit the application for processing. After successful verification checks and execution of loan agreement, the final approval is received and the required funds are disbursed in your account. If you prefer a face-to-face discussion, you are welcome to visit any of our Fullerton India branches.
- Minimum Documentation: Fullerton India personal loans require minimal documentation resulting in quicker disbursals and a smoother experience. Basic personal loan documents required are:
a) PAN and Identity proof
b) Address proof
c) Bank account statements for the past 6 months
If you apply as a salaried individual, you need to additionally submit the following documents:
d) Salary slips for the last three months
e) Income tax returns / form 16
If you apply as a self-employed individual, you need to submit the following documents:
f) Income proof / financial statements
g) Business existence proof
h) Proof of income and expenditure document
Easy Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- You can apply for Fullerton India’s personal loan as a salaried or self-employed individuals.
- You must be between 21 to 60 years of age.
- You need to earn at least INR 20,000 per month (INR 25,000 for residents of metro cities) with a work experience of at least 1 year, with at least 6 months in the current organization.
- If you are self-employed, you need to have a certain minimum profit after tax.
- You should have a minimum CIBIL score of at least 750, with a good credit history
- Instantly Available Personal Loan:
Your loan will be quickly processed and credited to your registered bank account soon after it is approved. Thus, you don’t need to delay or change your shopping plans.
What is a Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
Personal loan EMI calculator is highly useful in planning your loan right. This easy-to-use calculator gives you an opportunity to find out your EMI amount by entering basic details. This helps you in planning your fixed expenses by selecting the tenure that best suits you. You can get the EMI details in just a few seconds after keying in the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment tenure on the calculator.
Know About Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator:
A Personal loan eligibility calculator lets you have an estimate of the loan amount that you could be eligible for. Final loan eligibility will depend on Fullerton India’s assessment of your profile and documents. But you can get an idea of the maximum loan amount you could get, thereby helping you in better planning.