Fullerton India’s personal loan eligibility calculator is a free-of-cost online tool that eases your borrowing experience. The personal loan eligibility checker informs you about the amount you can borrow as per your eligibility. Now, your eligibility is determined by your age, place of residence, monthly income, ongoing EMIs, loan tenure, and interest rate. You can input into the online calculator the required details and get an idea of the maximum limit of the personal loan amount you can request for, immediately.
Personal Loan Eligibility
- Individuals age between 21 to 60 years. This includes individuals who are self-employed, entrepreneurs and salaried.
- Minimum monthly income for applicants from Delhi and Mumbai should be ₹25,000. Applicants from other parts of the country need to have a monthly income of ₹20,000
- CIBIL score must be 750 or above.
- The EMI of their loan cannot be more than 60%-70% of their monthly income.
How to use the Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator?
Our online personal loan eligibility calculator is a simple and helpful tool that gives you an instant estimate for your eligible personal loan amount.
- Select your location
- Enter your age. You have to be at least 21 years old when you apply for a loan, and a maximum of 65 years of age, at the time of loan maturity.
- Select your net monthly income (or yearly profit after tax if you are self-employed). Please note that this amount should be after all tax deductions.
- Select your monthly EMI. This should be equal to the sum of all EMIs that you are currently paying, including those on your credit card.
You will be able to see the personal loan amount you are eligible for on the right side. You can change the interest rate and tenure as per your preference.