Disclaimer: The values above are for demonstration purposes only. The aim of this calculator is to provide you an idea of how a balance transfer can help reduce your monthly obligations. Please note that the actual eligibility and the balance transfer rate of interest will depend on various criteria, including Fullerton India’s policy at the time of loan application. To know more, please contact us or apply now.
How to Use the Personal Loan Balance Transfer Calculator?
- Enter the total loan amount
- Enter the rate of interest charged by your current lender
- Enter the overall tenure of the loan
- Enter the number of EMIs which you have already paid
- If you have more than one ongoing personal loan, click the “+” sign and add the details. You can add up to 5 loans using this calculator.
- Next, enter your net monthly income.
- Use the sliders to vary the interest rate and tenure if you transfer all your loans to Fullerton India. Please note that the actual interest rate will be conveyed to you only after you apply to us, and after we assess your eligibility.
- You will be shown your current outstanding loan amount and the loan amount you may be currently eligible for based on the entered information.
- Select an amount to proceed.
- You will be shown the new EMI and interest rate if you take a personal loan balance transfer for the selected amount, as well as the total savings in EMI and interest payable.
How to apply for a Personal Loan Balance Transfer with Fullerton India?
If you are interested in transferring your existing personal loans, here’s how you can apply:
- Click on the “Apply now” button on the top right of this page. Select “Personal Loan”. Enter your mobile number, and if you are salaried or self-employed. You will be sent an OTP - please enter the same as indicated on the page, and click “Submit”. Complete the application form and upload the documents as requested. If your application is deemed eligible based on the information provided by you, you will receive a call from a Fullerton India representative to take you further.
- Call Customer Care on our toll-free number 1800 103 6001 anytime between 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. on all days (excluding public holidays, Sundays & fourth Saturday of every month)
- Walk into your nearest Fullerton India branch anytime between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (except Sundays, 4th Saturdays and public holidays). Our representatives will be happy to help you.