Disclaimer:The above moratorium EMI calculator is applicable across all products eligible for moratorium. Please note that these values are for demonstration purposes only, and the actual values may vary slightly. The moratorium will only be granted after you apply for a moratorium and the subsequent consideration, evaluation and verification of your request at the sole discretion of Fullerton India. Please view the moratorium policy for more details.
How to Apply for a Moratorium at Fullerton India?
- To apply for the RBI moratorium, please visit the page and follow the below steps
- Select “Existing Customer”
- Enter your 14/15 digit LAN ID
- Enter your details such as mobile number and email ID.
- From the dropdown “Nature of query / request / complaint”, select “Moratorium”
- From the dropdown “More details”, select “Avail moratorium upto May 31, 2020”
- Submit the request.
- Alternatively, you can also submit a request by sending an SMS FULMOR to 560703 from your registered mobile number or reply from your registered e-mail ID to the moratorium related email which had been sent by us
To apply for a moratorium, the following eligibility criteria have to be satisfied.
- You must be a current customer of Fullerton India having outstanding loans as of Mar 01, 2020.
- Salaried/self-employed, Individual and non-individual borrowers (including Ltd companies, Partnerships & Proprietorships etc.) may apply
- The moratorium is applicable for customers of all kinds of Fullerton India loans.
- Your account can be Standard or otherwise and must not have been written-off from the books of FICCL books at end of the month preceding the month in which moratorium/deferment is requested for
- You must submit consent for terms and conditions governing the moratorium and for the revised repayment schedule. The offer of moratorium/decrement and acceptance may be through any mode of communication (Email/SMS/Digital Document/Voice Recording/Physical Document).
- You must have paid all your previous dues as of Feb 29, 2020.
In light of the lockdown to check the spread of COVID – 19 virus, as you are aware, the RBI has recently declared a moratorium for all borrowers (individual and non-individual) of 3 months.
At Fullerton India, we sincerely hope that you and your family are healthy and are following the safety precautions as instructed by the authorities. However, we also understand that the nation-wide lockdown rules may have caused quite a few challenges - socially and financially.
Fullerton India is wholly committed to ensuring that all our customers utilise this time to focus on the well-being of themselves as well as their families. In order to make this happen, we are extending the option of taking a moratorium on your Fullerton India term loan. This basically means that you can choose to defer your EMI payments between Mar 01 – May 31, 2020 and restart paying them from June, 2020 onwards. Availing this facility can help reduce your financial burden. On the other hand, interest will be charged on the outstanding principal amount for the number of months you chose to avail the moratorium.
Interested in Personal Loan Balance Transfer
If you are currently not a customer of Fullerton India and want to transfer your outstanding Personal Loan from your current lender to Fullerton India, then check out benefits of personal loan balance transfer. Alternatively you can directly apply for a personal loan here.