Due to its central location and the National Capital Territory of India, Delhi enjoys many benefits. One such benefit is extensive availability of financial services to its residents and business establishments.
Being a highly commercialised region, Fullerton India offers a wide range of services including loans at attractive interest rates. Also, our Loan against property in Delhi is widely available on both residential and commercial property at affordable interest rates and higher LTV.
Features of Loan Against Property in Delhi
Also known as mortgage loan, loan against property can be taken for varied purposes like financing business operations and expansion, child education, managing wedding expenses, or even handling unforeseen expenses like medical emergencies.
Following are some of the features of Fullerton India’s loan against property in Delhi:
- High Loan-to-value Ratio: You can get a higher loan amount against your mortgaged property. The LTV we offer can go up to 60-70% of the current market value of the property.
- Affordable Rate of Interest: You can get mortgage loans at attractive interest rates as low as 9%, depending on your eligibility.
- Longer Loan Tenure: The maximum tenure of loan against property is 15 years, which helps you to choose a loan tenure as per your repayment capabilities.
- Multiple Types of Collateral Accepted: The loan can be taken against both immovable residential properties and commercial properties.
- Highly Flexible Loan Product: At Fullerton India, we understand that every individual has a distinct financial need. Thus, our loan against property products can be personalized as per the needs of the borrower.
Benefits of Loan Against Property in Delhi
There are many benefits associated with Loan against property products that let borrowers meet all their financial obligations smoothly.
- Less Scrutiny of Borrower’s Credit Profile: As the loan against property falls under secured loan type, lenders usually give less importance to credit score. A person with an average credit score (between 650-699) can also get the loan conveniently.
- Longer Repayment Tenure: Compared to a personal loan, which has maximum repayment tenure of 7 years, loan against property has 15 years of repayment tenure. Having longer loan repayment tenure helps you to lower your EMI and manage your finances better. You can also use a loan against property EMI calculator to fix the ideal loan tenure as per your repayment capabilities.
- Continuous Ownership of the Property: The ownership or title of the property remains with the borrower during the whole tenure of the loan. It only involves, “transfer of interest” to the lender, who holds the right to sell the property in an event of non-payment of the loan amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Loan Against Property
Fullerton India offered to both salaried, self-employed as well as SMEs. The eligibility criteria for loan against property under this facility are:
- Must be an Indian resident or Indian SME
- Must have a steady flow of income
- CIBIL Score above 750
Documents Required for Obtaining Loan Against Property
The loan against property documents are:
- Filled-in application form with a recent colour photograph
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License)
- Address Proof (Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Rental Agreement, Bank Statement)
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- last 3 months salary slips / Form 16 (for salaried)
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Processing fee cheque
- Original documents and title deed of the property offered as collateral
APPLY FOR LOAN