After taking a personal loan, you can keep track of all your repayments through the personal loan statement. The lending institution provides you with ready access to this document. All you have to do is log in to your loan account online and view or download the statement. A personal loan account statement carries all the essential details about your EMIs paid, EMIs payable, the payment due date, remaining loan balance, and other information.
To ensure regular payment of the monthly EMIs, you must keep a check on the loan statement from time to time. Checking the statement will help you stay updated about your personal loan status on repayments, or any other applied changes or additional charges.
How to Check Your Fullerton Personal Loan Statement?
At Fullerton India, we issue every customer their monthly loan statement only upon receiving a request for the same. After we receive your request for the monthly loan statement, it will be sent to your registered e-mail ID or postal address. Hence, it is vital that you keep your contact information updated with us at all times. The statement will mention how many EMIs you have paid, the balance amount, and other details. You can access the statement by logging into Service Connect, sending us an email ([email protected]), contacting us on the toll-free number (1800 103 6001), or sending a request through the chatbot Dia. You can even check for the statement offline by walking into your nearest Fullerton India branch.
Must Do: Install Our App to Check Loan Status
Benefits of Personal Loan Statement
- Reviewing your personal loan statement will help you plan your finances.
- You can stay in the loop with all the payments made and the dues.
- If you have delayed payments, then any additional penalty charged on the same will reflect in the account statement.
What Does a Personal Loan Account Statement Include?
Below-mentioned are some of the important details the personal loan statement may include:
- Statement Number: Since the beginning of the loan, we will keep sending you the statement in your preferred mode (physical or via email) every month. The statement number tells about the number in the series of statements from the beginning of the loan.
- Interest Rate: The document will mention the current rate of interest applicable. You have to pay the current EMI based on the recent applicable rate. If there has been a change in the rates, details regarding the change will be mentioned in the personal loan statement.
- Summary: The loan snapshot is a summary of the credit transactions processed and the total debt at the time of the statement’s period. You will get to know essential aspects of the loan such as the interest rates, charges, etc.
- Repayments: The statement will contain details about the monthly EMIs you have to pay. If you have already made a few payments, then the details of the same will also be mentioned. Make sure to repay the EMIs on time, without missing any. Otherwise, you may have to pay penalty charges.
- Remaining Loan Balance: After EMI payments, whatever amount is left as loan balance will reflect in the personal loan account statement. This amount is calculated as per the date from when you had started to repay the loan. As you keep paying the EMIs, the loan balance will reduce.
- Other Information: The document may reflect any adjustments made in payments, reversals, redraws, etc. during the statement period.
How to Download Your Fullerton India Personal Loan Statement?
At Fullerton India, you can download your Fullerton India personal loan statement in the following ways:
- Log on to Service Connect and click on “Download statement”.
- Logon to www.fullertonindia.com and click on Chatbot Dia to submit a query.
- Write to us from your registered email ID at [email protected]
- Call us on our toll free number 1800 103 6001 anytime between 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM on all days except Sundays and public holidays.
- Walk into your nearest Fullerton India Branch.
How to Check Your Personal Loan Status?
You can only receive the loan account statement when the loan is approved and your loan account is active. But, if you are a new loan applicant at Fullerton India, then you first need to know if your loan request has been approved or not. For that purpose, you need to check the personal loan status with Fullerton India.
- Visit Our Website: Visit our official website. Under the ‘Contact Us’ section on the homepage, click ‘Track Your Personal Loan Application’. You will be directed to the tool, ‘Check Your Personal Loan Application Status’. You have to enter details such as the Application ID, your mobile number or date of birth. The mobile number should be the one registered with Fullerton India.
Press ‘Submit’ after entering the accurate details. In case you want to edit the inputs, then click ‘Reset’. Make the necessary changes and then proceed to submit them. Now on the screen, you will be able to see the current personal loan status.
- Send an Email: You can write to us on [email protected] for any query or check for the personal loan application status. For the loan status, you must include important details such as the Application ID, your registered mobile number, and date of birth.
- Call Us: You can contact us on toll-free number 1800 103 6001. You may call between 9 AM and 7 PM on all days except the public holidays and Sundays. Our customer care executive will ask your personal details and application ID to let you know about the current status of your personal loan application.
- Chatbot Dia: At Fullerton India, we believe in providing a superior customer care experience. This is why we have expanded the mode of communication between you and us through a chatbot. You may get in touch with us on chatbot DIA. All your queries and concerns regarding loan application status will be answered 24 x 7.
- Give a Missed Call: You can give us a missed call on 9594763763. You will receive a call back from our team within 24 hours. You can share your query with us. If it is about personal loan application status, we will provide you with the live update.
Whether you wish to check for the Fullerton India personal loan statement or personal loan application status, we will get you the required information at your fingertips.