Documents Required for Business Loan
To receive an approval for your business loan, you will need to submit the following documents:
- For a company, firm, or individual, we require a copy of a valid identity proof, and PAN Card.
- For address proof, you can submit Voter ID Card, Ration card, Passport, or Driving License.
- Bank Statement for the last six months to evaluate your financial position today.
- Income documents including the latest ITR along with the computation of income, balance sheet, profit and loss account for the past two years. This has to be submitted after the requisite CA certification.
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other business loan documents include Sole Proprietorship Declaration or Certified Copy of the Partnership Deed, certified true copy of the Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by the company Director) and the Board resolution.
The above is just a basic list. The actual list of business loan documents will depend on your profile, requirement and Fullerton India’s policy at the time of application.
To know more, get in touch with us today via our toll free number 1800 103 6001 (between 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM on all days except Sundays and public holidays) or email us at [email protected]